Gone, but not forgotten.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Hello everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I write this post.
This past weekend, Moonless has passed away as the result of a stroke.
I have been in communication with her family, and was told that the event was fairly quick and more or less painless.
Moon has been a part of our comminities for many years, and others like myself have come to create a strong bond with her.
Being that I am in contact with her family, if anyone wanted to send any videos/pictures of her thime here with us, or say anything to her/her family I will be sending those along to the family.
If you have any questions, or responces to this post, please message me directly and i'll do my best to assist.
Moon was one of the most amazing people I have ever meet, and will not be forgotten. May you rest in peace.

Apr 29, 2017
heaven
Apr 30, 2017
The Island
steamcommunity.com
So as some of you may know, Moon played a lot of Ark. A server that we (Moon, me, and others on here) played on, held a memorial for her. It was very emotional and I got tears in my eyes. Moon impacted a lot of lives and she will never, ever be forgotten.

Here are some of the beautiful screenshots that people took of the in-game memorial: MoonMemorial1.png MoonMemorial2.png MoonMemorial3.png

It was also streamed and recorded if any of you would like to see it.

I'll miss you, Mama Moon <3

Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I write this post.
This past weekend, Moonless has passed away as the result of a stroke.
I have been in communication with her family, and was told that the event was fairly quick and more or less painless.
Moon has been a part of our comminities for many years, and others like myself have come to create a strong bond with her.
Being that I am in contact with her family, if anyone wanted to send any videos/pictures of her thime here with us, or say anything to her/her family I will be sending those along to the family.
If you have any questions, or responces to this post, please message me directly and i'll do my best to assist.
Moon was one of the most amazing people I have ever meet, and will not be forgotten. May you rest in peace.
Wow I didn't know this was happening. Back in shock network she was really nice and I saw her in the hub lots of times, I really do miss Shock. rest in peace Moon

May 4, 2017
I just seen this and you could say me and moon were super close, she helped me buy ranks and we used to skype Aton and she would give me advice about school and girls and she was always there. She would unban me after many times of hacking or completely being dumb. This breaks my heart and she will always be remembered by me.

May 11, 2017
NY
Reading this really didn't seem real..I wasn't close to Moonless, and haven't spoken to her since the shock days but I still feel like I lost a friend of sorts. I remember getting into quite a few arguments with Moonless over the shock years but I always respected her. She was always such an important figure on the server/in the community and in my opinion a mother figure to a lot of people. My heart hurts and I'm still trying to convince myself this isn't just a dream. Keeping her in my thoughts.. rest in peace Moonless.
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 1.43.17 AM.png

Last edited: