Gone, but not forgotten.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Dec 12, 2016
Hello everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I write this post.
This past weekend, Moonless has passed away as the result of a stroke.
I have been in communication with her family, and was told that the event was fairly quick and more or less painless.
Moon has been a part of our comminities for many years, and others like myself have come to create a strong bond with her.
Being that I am in contact with her family, if anyone wanted to send any videos/pictures of her thime here with us, or say anything to her/her family I will be sending those along to the family.
If you have any questions, or responces to this post, please message me directly and i'll do my best to assist.
Moon was one of the most amazing people I have ever meet, and will not be forgotten. May you rest in peace.
Apr 29, 2017
bro land
So as some of you may know, Moon played a lot of Ark. A server that we (Moon, me, and others on here) played on, held a memorial for her. It was very emotional and I got tears in my eyes. Moon impacted a lot of lives and she will never, ever be forgotten.

Here are some of the beautiful screenshots that people took of the in-game memorial: MoonMemorial1.png MoonMemorial2.png MoonMemorial3.png

It was also streamed and recorded if any of you would like to see it.

I'll miss you, Mama Moon <3
May 1, 2017
I cannot believe that something like that just happened... I am so sorry for Moonless, she was such a great person. As Paw said, may she rest in peace. The only screenshot that I could find with her is from the old days when Shock Network still existed and had a lot of players. IMG_0972.PNG