Growing up

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 4, 2017
So barley anyone still uses this website and I get on like once every 6 months, but I’ve grown up I joined the army and became such a better person I joined shook when I was 15 and still speak to some of the people I met on there. You guys have helped make me the person I am today so thankyou id love to know how you’ve all grown

Howdy,

Congratulations on joining the Army, and I want to really quickly thank you for stepping up to that challenge to defend this nation. In terms of growing, I am actually surprised to say I've been in this community for about 5 years now; time has flown by. I'm not as active on here as I once was, but I still enjoy dropping by occasionally. In terms of right now, I am trying to survive junior year, and everything is going pretty well. Also, I second Koi in that I am happy to have been a part of your teenage years as you grew up. All the best!

May 4, 2017
Congrats on joining the army. That's a big achievement. I'm sure everyone here's happy to have been a part of your teenage years, albeit not in person.
Howdy,

Congratulations on joining the Army, and I want to really quickly thank you for stepping up to that challenge to defend this nation. In terms of growing, I am actually surprised to say I've been in this community for about 5 years now; time has flown by. I'm not as active on here as I once was, but I still enjoy dropping by occasionally. In terms of right now, I am trying to survive junior year, and everything is going pretty well. Also, I second Koi in that I am happy to have been a part of your teenage years as you grew up. All the best!
You guys are completely amazing, the army has changed my life in alot of ways already and i'm excited for the new journey. You guys have been there through alot and thankyou for being there for me when i was growing up. I'm glad even though the community isn't really around i can still kinda keep in touch with people from it.

Jul 1, 2017
So barley anyone still uses this website and I get on like once every 6 months, but I’ve grown up I joined the army and became such a better person I joined shook when I was 15 and still speak to some of the people I met on there. You guys have helped make me the person I am today so thankyou id love to know how you’ve all grown
CONGRATS ON THE ARMY!!