Hey are we going to get a server even just a vanilla survival server for us players who are still here? I miss you guys.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Apr 29, 2017
Pandora
We just have to wait. Like John said, paw is working alone and has a life. I uderstand wanting to play with people from here but we need to wait. If we still have skyblock from snw I wouldn't mind droping that on the server for a while so we can play tho. Just deleat it when we get things in motion.

Apr 29, 2017
heaven
tbh i dont even touch my computer anymore, i rly wanted the server to be released but its been so long and i dont even think many of the members still here really play. idk, itd be nice to see it happen tho :)

Apr 29, 2017
Pandora
So @Dpasi315 @OceanLapis and @MindTheBlocks have just kind of disappeared. @ToxicEmma and @ToxicClaire are off to college (and I belive the same with @Nick or he is focusing on streaming rn). @John doesn't know how to code and is addicted to Monster Hunter world (please get help). @FlamingPaw is the only one capable of working on the server and that is a huge burden on one person. He also has a complicated life like everyone else. We also cannot force the mods to learn code to help. You want results? Then you can sit there and wait, tell paw you wish to help, or buy paw some help. But I doubt any one is going to offer to help if they haven't already, and why spend money? So just sit there, and wait.

Jun 13, 2017
woah my post turned into some kind of onion chopping thing. glad to see everyone here and I think skyblock would be cool, I know they are working really hard and I thank them for that but I have been waiting :) and this time I just wanted to ask to see what was going on.