Hiya!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you use for memes? (yes I am aware this question was already asked)

• Facebook

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 9Gag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reddit

• Instagram

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • iFunny

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 4chan

• I don't care; I was already asked this. Now leave me alone before I get a restraining order.

• Total voters
Hey Guys,

I'd like to say most of you know me to some degree (be it just that guy you saw gabbling about pickles in his status, or a guy you've known for a year or two), however; I found it fit to throw something in here:

I'm Matt. I joined Shock (around what I'd like to say is) late 2014. I played on it somewhat actively until the later years when I was on and off for a few months at a time. Around then I gravitated toward XBOX gaming and I played games like Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, (which were both absolutely lit) and Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (which was kinda "meh" like every other COD game that follows Black Ops 2). I am now through my first year of High School and over the course of the year I developed a serious addiction to memes. I took up around 5 GB of space on my phone with memes. It got so bad that I posted some normie content (which I shall keep hidden), but that has gone away. Kids; stay in school, eat your drugs, and don't do vegetables (this is the kinda crappy content we're talking about okay?). If I have forgotten anything important, then it shall remain in the depths of the abyss that is my personality (that's also a pretty lame joke; I am a fairly simple guy.) Other than that, there's not much else to say. Peace out girl scout! (this is a legitimate cry for help)

-Matt

Okay listen: Fallout 4 was the bomb (haha... get it? since the entire story revolved around a guy in the post-apocalyptic world scarred due to the dropping of a nuclear BOMB in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I really need to stop.) Seriously though, it is one of my favorite games.

Apr 29, 2017
Gallifrey
steamcommunity.com
Okay listen: Fallout 4 was the bomb (haha... get it? since the entire story revolved around a guy in the post-apocalyptic world scarred due to the dropping of a nuclear BOMB in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I really need to stop.) Seriously though, it is one of my favorite games.
I put a good 60-80 hours into 4, can't say it was my favorite Fallout, (was very overhyped) and considering how much time I've put into the originals, 3, New Vegas, 4 is meh. Sure, by itself is an alright game, but doesn't have much roleplay elements, was extremely easy to play, (I played on Very Hard on my Melee only character, I died like 6 times and ended the game on like level 70) narrative choices are very limited compared to previous games, all the endings despite all the work you put into your playthrough end up being the same thing with two differences, ect. Fallout New Vegas, my favorite, had four separate endings, the missions and outcomes of each played a role in the end, the dlc's weren't just "workshop add-ons" (which I have my own problems involving the workshop thing), the dlc in New Vegas has some of the best stories and memories I've ever experienced, and despite all I've put into the game, I'm still finding quests I've never done before.

Tl;dr Fallout 4 is meh in my opinion

I will say Fallout 4 definitely ran out of things to do except going around with the most OP weapons and literally obliterating everything and everyone. I put in the same amount of time (like 75 hrs) so I will agree with you on that. I have never played the other games (I am playing Skyrim) so I wouldn't know.