Nostalgic time

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 4, 2017
So I haven’t really been on the website much which doesn’t probably bother many people. I just wanted to say today was my 18th birthday and when I first joined shock network I was a 15 year old kid just wanting attention and I have grown with a lot of you and made memories. And I can honestly say through the talks and countless hours spent playing with you guys I’ve became a better person. It didn’t matter what was going on you guys were there for me. Most people say it’s bad having online friends but you guys are the reason I’ve made it this far and I appreciate all of you.
If you have any screenshots or stories involving me and you or me at all let’s reminisce and talk about them. I love you guys thankyou

Jun 13, 2017
Happy 18th birthday and I'm sorry for anything that I did and I forgive you for anything you did. you have truly changed and I see you as a better person.

May 1, 2017
Sugonda
unknownkoi145.wixsite.com
I just remembered how badly I fucked up with that time I nominated you for staff by doing a 180 and changing the title to telling staff to deny it as ppl accused you of paedophilia. I should've just left it to be locked.

May 4, 2017
uh i had an alternate account and you thought it was a completely separate person so you constantly shit talked me (it was hilarious)
fin.
also happy birthday!
Dead
I just remembered how badly I fucked up with that time I nominated you for staff by doing a 180 and changing the title to telling staff to deny it as ppl accused you of paedophilia. I should've just left it to be locked.
Smh I mean I used to be pretty mean I guess people got back at me some how. No hard feelings buddy ❤️