Shock was my childhood and I cant not explain on how much I want it back

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jul 1, 2017
I really want shock back I am so bored these days back then i could just log on to shock and find something to do but now everything is dry ya know? I have so much fin memories on there and whatnot i actually got back in contact with a friend i always used to hang out on there for a long time kinda sad how time flies by if no one else is going to do anything about it I could try and get help from friends and make a new server that will have the same idea as invasion creative and survival but im not an expert so yeah XD well have a nice day.

Apr 29, 2017
Pandora
Don't know if paw will see that @Koi. Paw has his own life (like I said a million times) and now works alone. He is most defenatly paying for anything we get out of his own pocket. There just isn't much hope.

Apr 29, 2017
Vvardenfell
steamcommunity.com
At this point I highly doubt anything close to shock will ever happen, and definitely won't get the same players Shock did in its glory day. Sad to see things end, but remember all the good things that happened because of it.

that and minecraft is pretty dead nowadays, no way I'll be heading back into the game

nadya

Regular
Apr 29, 2017
heaven
I agree^^, even if shock were to come back, there’s no chance that I’d be playing on the server as frequently as I did a couple years ago, if I even were to play on the server at all. I don’t really see the point in Paw creating another server because I can only imagine a couple players logging on from time to time.

May 1, 2017
nowhere
unknownkoi145.wixsite.com
minecraft is pretty dead nowadays,
2018-10-01-23-00-05.png
I'm 99% sure its the latter. Fortnite is the main readon for that as the super vocal kids that were fanatic about mc have moved to fn. Youtube also claim mc is still the most viewed game on the site, which I'm not sure whether to believe or not. So its not rly dead, more like a now silent giant.

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 320
I'm 99% sure its the latter. Fortnite is the main readon for that as the super vocal kids that were fanatic about mc have moved to fn. Youtube also claim mc is still the most viewed game on the site, which I'm not sure whether to believe or not. So its not rly dead, more like a now silent giant.
hey koi guess what paw brought back invasion actaully not joking GO ON DISCORD NOWW!!!!