Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Moonless

Administrator
Dec 13, 2016
Hi folks,
Sorry for the lack of presence on the server and on the forums. Recently I had my whole world turned upside down and have been trying to deal with a lot of personal stuff. Hopefully that will be over soon, but I have not been able to be on top of anything on the server in the last few weeks. Paw has also been dealing with a lot of personal stuff and so our opening has been delayed. I understand that our personal issues are not your problem but I ask for a little understanding. Things should be getting back to normal soon and progress will resume.

In the meantime, Skywars is up now and I hope people have been having fun on it. I know Thane has already been into the void but I suggest that a few people join him and show him a game can be fun instead of letting him play in the void.

Thanks for the patience you have shown and when I have an update I will let you know. Fingers crossed.